Thank you for your contributions on RC. The XOOPS Cube project released Package_Legacy 2.1.2 (aka XOOPS Cube Legacy). Download from here.
2.1.2 is the minor change from 2.1.1. It contains many fixes patched by contributors.
Upgrade from 2.1.1
Remove mainfile.php and /install directory from the package not to break your current environment. Next, upload files of the package to your server. Finally, do update modules indicating red icon in the module management of the control panel. You may close the site in the control panel to hide your upgrading.
Upgrade from 2.1.2 RC1 and RC2
Thank you for your test. Replace your RC with this stable version! Remove mainfile.php and /install directory from the package not to break your current environment. Finally, upload files of the package to your server. You may close the site in the control panel to hide your upgrading.
[Bug Fix – From Bug Tracker]
– Fix Bug #1713628 – Custom Session is not available
– Fix Bug #1719025 – Search func of XC Legacy doesn’t work properly
– Fix Bug #1719891 – ModuleUpdate can’t handle $modversion[‘blocks’] perfectly
– Fix Bug #1721593 – Some bugs of Comment Management!
– Fix Bug #1722319 – GroupPerm Action doesn’t list up any Custom block!
– Fix Bug #1729813 – some bugs in xoopsmailerlocal.php
– Fix Bug #1730013 – Bugs related to image management/manager
– Fix Bug #1733843 – Some bugs of GroupPermAction.php
– Fix Bug #1733844 – Some bugs related with GroupPermAction
– Fix Bug #1734677 – Fatal Error in GroupDeleteAction.php
– Fix Bug #1748531 – Block Weight parameter’s max value is 255
– Fix Bug #1738481 – small typo in notification from X2
– Fix Bug #1738590 – typo Legacy_ModuleInstallUtils
– Fix Bug #1743994 – Missing ‘:’ in legacy admin stylesheet
– Fix Bug #1748531 – Is max of block weight 255 ?
– Fix Bug #1748545 – The ImgUploader leaves an old file at ImageEdit
– Fix Bug #1749522 – Bugs Lost your Password
– Fix Bug #1751030 – Raise notice on Legacy_Controller::_setupConfig()
– Fix Bug #1758828 – TYPO UserSearchFilterForm.class.php.
– Fix Bug #1762017 – Banners at some settings are moved to finishbanner soon
– Fix Bug #1763398 – Argument miss in Legacy_ModuleInstallUuninstallBlockTemplate.
– Fix Bug #1766227 – mb_language() receive invalid value
– Fix Bug #1767396 – XoopsMailer::send() doesn’t need flush()
– Fix Bug #1768449 – FF2.0 could not load CSS in the control panel
– Fix Bug #1769765 – xhtml violation: id repeated
– Fix Bug #1769768 – The language file is not read in ImageUploadForm.class.php
– Fix Bug #1770825 – Can’t use EditAvatar in some case
– Fix Bug #1783113 – Missing flag check in CacheInformation::hasSetEnable().
– Fix Bug #1786123 – Banner impressions are increased always.
– Fix Bug #1789875 – XoopsDatabaseFactory is not singleton
– Fix Bug #1797641 – “@include” in mainfile.php hides the cause of bugs
– Fix Bug #1797651 – Normal users cannot logout when site is closed
– Fix Bug #1803005 – Session is killed at editing preferences of legacy
– Ajusted Bug #1709886 – Can not login through SSL
[Patches – From Feature Request Tracker]
– Patch #1744593 – Add block-edit link to each block at group-admin
– Patch #1782041 – admin::user_edit.html patch
– Patch #1784585 – Admin can not edit user’s avatar
– Update French language pack (message catalog) UTF-8 edition
2.1.2 Staff (in ABC order)
genet_th (aka genet)
puchiban (aka puchi)
(They contributed managing, patches, reports and something to 2.1.2! The list may not be perfect)
– 2.1.3 — October or September
– 2.2.0 — December or January. It may need to go through Beta.
Before the project begins working for 2.1.3 and 2.2.0, there is the important work we must do. It’s reconstruction of the developer network. Many users don’t know that the project doesn’t take the centralism. Now, the project has a couple of active comittors who work as general slave for managing patches and others. But, the project doesn’t prepare enough documents, so many users don’t understand the new style enough since 2.1.0. Document contributors don’t exist in the project, so the project stops programing and begins preparation of documents.
Here is the important concept. Difference during core, base and module is partitions of software design, not difference of human’s role and human’s authority. If you want to watch the hero who exercises leadership in this project, you need to go to other projects. The XOOPS Cube project is anarchy and the ultimate freedom.
To get more contributors, the project will try to organize documents again. Most documents need your help for translation, reviews and correction. If you’re good at English, correct documents written in poor English. If you’re good at French, Korean, Chinese and other languages, translate documents in your mother language.
Click the discussion tab of a wiki page to talk about the content of the page. “Get Involved” explains how to take a part in the project. And, “Submit a Patch” explains how to use the patch tracker. The project welcomes your help everytime. Wiki and Tracker are difficult a little, but the project has to attain the same level as other standard open source project at the beginning. So, do master these systems.
Lastly, this version got maximum contributions. Therefore, it’s success in freedom software and open source world. Thank you for your contributions. Keep your great work!
Well, I deleted RC archives everytime, because some users can not download the latest version correctly. I think we don’t delete any archives from open space…
This screen shot was captured before RC archives were removed. It shows download count.