The following is a copy of Relese Note and Changelog.
Download from here.
XOOPS Cube Legacy 2.1.3 has been released. This is a minor upgrade version, contains many bug fixes contributed by volunteers and implements some feature requests.
[Bug Fix – From Bug Tracker]
- Fix Bug #1833172 – A compatible problem of Admin textarea StyleSheet
- Fix Bug #1818826 – showallbyuser links to showall (Search function)
- Fix Bug #1800095 – XOOPS_URL . “./viewpmsg.php” (TYPO)
- Fix Bug #1709883 – TFatal error on ShadeSoap_NusoapServer
- Fix Bug #1709881 – Blank screen of dead, when the theme doen’t exist
- Fix Bug #1833213 – “/register.php? Action=UserRegister “with redirect error
- Fix Bug #1801906 – In IPbanningFilter, the Regular expression doesn’t work
- Fix Bug #1830755 – Typo in french installer translation
- Fix Bug #1800075 – ini_set( ‘mbstring.func_overload’, 0) doesn’t give effect
- Fix Bug #1806969 – Fatal error of User_UserRegister_confirmAction
- Fix Bug #1852823 – legacy_xoopsform_dhtmltextarea.html missing getExtra
- Fix Bug #1852239 – Legacy_TextFilter.class.php Escape isn’t completed
- Fix Bug #1852242 – japanese/global.php encode bug
- Fix Bug #1818803 – EditUser displays PM option, whether PM mod is active
[Bug Fix – From “XCube” Bug Tracker]
- Fix Bug #1852244 – XCube_PageNavigator can’t work reference variables perfectly
- Fix Bug #1786674 – return value in ArrayProperty of XCube_ActionForm
- Fix Bug #1807245 – Typo : XCube_Controller.class.php
- Fix Bug #1807263 – Unreachable Code : XCube_PageNavigator.class.php
- Fix Bug #1835532 – Namespace of XCube_Session is Legacy?
- Fix Bug #1795564 – DOA: set() for String/Text Property
- Fix Bug #1856634 – Sigunature checker of XCube_Delegate doesn’t work completely
[Patches – From Feature Request Tracker]
- Request #1789833 – The user indication number of “Assign a member”
- Request #1718508 – User Data Protection (extra-preload)
- Request #1718516 – Add a new delegate for “Keep username after account deletion visible”
- Request #1845295 – Assign block id to template
- Reqiest #1856594 – Skip Duplicated blocks on update the module
Upgrade from 2.1.2 and 2.1.3 RC
Replace your exsiting XCL with this stable version! Remove mainfile.php and /install directory from the package not to break your current environment. Next, upload files of the package to your server. Finally, do update modules indicating red icon in the module management of the control panel. You may close the site in the control panel to hide your upgrading.
2.1.3 Staff (in ABC order)
- genet (genet_th)
- gigamaster (xoopsserver)
- shine (shine2)
(They contributed managing, patches, reports and something to 2.1.3! The list may not be perfect)