A year ago, Mazda launched a new car “Mazda2”. That is 4th generation of Mazda2. It has 1.5L Diesel engine, compact & lightweight body, many safe driving assistants and polished red color painted by Mazda’s technology. It was very attractive for me. So I sold my old car (3rd generation of Mazda2) and bought it.
This new car was very powerful and attractive spec. So I … I wanted to test a maximum acceleration of my new car. I thought “This is very dangerous, illegal and immoral driving, but here is highway and there aren’t any other cars. ” I pressed down the gas pedal deeply for very short distance. While I was pressing down the pedal, I had never seen other cars. But there was a speed camera.
After 2 months later, I received a postcard from highway police. The postcard said “we’re investigating your ilegal driving. Come in our office.” I had to visit three difference offices; police office, trial and driving lisense office. A policeman, a judge and a public safety commission checked me from a different aspects and came to the same conclusion; there is no room for leniency. Finally, I was banned from diriving at the end of October. By that, what happened on me?
- The motor vehicle office revoked all my vehicle licenses excluding ship.
- I am not permitted to retake a license until next the end of October.
- I have to attended an expensive class for the permission to retake a license.
- After that, I will be able to challenge a driver lisense test in police, but it is very strict and not easy. So I may go to a driving school again.
- My car is on parking for a year.
I will be a safe driver.